- How Branding Can Help Attract Clients for Your Business
- How to Find Your Niche Market and Create an Offer
- How to Craft Your Brand Message
- How to Own Your Brand through the Written Content You Create
- How to Increase Your Reach through Branding by Association
- How Industry Leaders Capitalize on How Target Customers Perceive Them
- Why Defining Your Brand is Important Before Creating Your Marketing Plan
Dear Aspiring Freelancers and Coaches:
You may be looking for an extra income on top of your day job or ultimately want to shift as a full-time freelancer or consultant soon.
What hinders you from starting?
If you think competition is tough and you're up for a different career game than what you're used to, learning about branding can help you clarify:
- Who will be the people or group who can benefit from your services?
- What skills and expertise you can offer from the many talents you have?
- How will you stand out without losing your values and who you are?
I organized a mini-class to help answer these questions and connect your passion and values with the opportunity you want to pursue.
When you're authentic and genuine to your brand, it will also attract the clients you want and make your work enjoyable.
I have pursued freelancing since 2011 and have been a writing trainer and consultant since 2016. My experience and inputs can help you if you're currently in these fields of interest:
- resource speaking
- events management
Interested? I'd like to invite you to join my virtual class!
Review the details below and register.
I look forward to meeting you soon.
Jonah Chipeco, Trainer
Regular rate of P1,499
Discounted rate of P750
The registration fee is inclusive of:
- access to video recording
- niche planner worksheet
- basic branding worksheet
We require full payment to reserve your slot. Click the Add to Cart button to submit your information and choose the following payment options:
1. Online Payment via PayPal
2. Bank deposit via BPI or Eastwest Bank under Account Name Jonah Marie Chipeco
- Bank of the Philippine Islands 2989-0110-33
- Eastwest Bank 20-000-963-0936
Please email a scanned copy of your transaction slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll receive instructions to access your online meeting room within 48 hours after payment.
1. Do you provide refunds?
Please email us at least five business days before the training date to receive a full refund in case of cancellation. In case you can't attend the live training, you have an option to send a representative on your behalf or join during the next scheduled class.
2. Is the training be recorded?
Yes, you will receive access to recorded training.
3. May I ask for an official receipt?
Yes. Please email email@example.com for your request.