Write Effective Business Emails is a virtual training aiming to help participants write intentional and effective business emails.
This training is offered for exclusive group requests with at least four participants. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set your schedule with the trainer at least two weeks before your preferred date.
Boost confidence in writing by understanding the business writing process, style, and guidelines applied in business emails.
Write messages fast using practical frameworks depending on your purpose.
Learn to use positive and professional language to get the feedback you want.
Target Participants and Inclusions
The virtual training is recommended for working professionals who write for both internal and external audiences. Business writing experience is not required among participants. Lessons involve general guidelines appropriate for all levels.
Individual participants will receive:
- Training access via Zoom online meeting room
- Review and feedback from the instructor on submitted written work and exercises
- PDF handouts
Process billing, contract, and payment
Participants will be asked to submit sample emails they composed, to be used as examples during the training
I. Introduction to Business Writing
Discuss the Business Writing Process and clarify each step from rewriting, writing, and revising.
II. Writing According to Purpose
Learn to structure messages when sending an inquiry, good news or bad news information, and requests.
III. Use of Proper Style Guide
|Review the 7Cs of Communication applied to business writing||Written Exercise|
|IV. Basic Email Etiquette||Proper use of the email heading fields and common courtesy||Discussion|
|Practicum||Apply lessons from the four modules||Written Exercise|
- Early bird rate: P2,999 each for registrations on or before January 30,2020
- Regular rate per participant: P3,999 each
- Group rate (minimum of 4 pax: P3,499 each)
We require full payment to reserve your slot. Click the Add to Cart button to submit your information and choose the following payment options:
1. Online Payment via PayPal
2. Bank deposit via BPI or Eastwest Bank under Account Name Jonah Marie Chipeco
- Bank of the Philippine Islands 2989-0110-33
- Eastwest Bank 20-000-963-0936
Please email a scanned copy of your transaction slip to email@example.com. You'll receive instructions to access your online meeting room within 48 hours after payment.
1. Do you provide refunds?
Please email us at least five business days before the training date to receive a full refund in case of cancellation. In case you can't attend the live training, you have an option to send a representative on your behalf or join during the next scheduled class.
2. Will the training be recorded?
We will not record the training.
3. May I ask for an official receipt?
Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your request.
4. What makes this training different from self-paced online courses on websites like Coursera or Udemy?
This is a live virtual class where you can ask questions. The trainer will also check sample email correspondences written by participants and give personalized feedback.